Decorative concrete has grown in popularity and comes in many forms, fashions, and styles. While once considered a commercial solution for dressing up dull concrete surfaces, It’s now taking the residential market by storm. Home owners are discovering the versatility and custom look of decorative concrete and the many patterns, styles, and colors that can give their project a touch of class and distinction.
Using decorative concrete floors in designing a home, remodeling or customizing any concrete floor is not only great, but it’s an efficient idea. Decorative concrete is a durable solution that provides beauty and style to what would other wise be a boring grey surface that is hard to clean. Decorative concrete also goes another step further by being simple and cost effective to keep clean and maintain.
Where Can Decorative Concrete Be Used?
- Patios: There are many wonderful patterns and colors that can give an individual style to a backyard patio.
- Driveways: Everyone that visits a home or business comes into the driveway. Make a statement with a unique decorative design.
- Interior Flooring: Kitchens, Living Rooms, Baths. All of these can have their own individual look and style with Decorative concrete. It’s very durable and easily cleaned.
- Porches: The days of the boring grey front porch are gone. A decorative concrete porch can provide a look that better matches the front of your home or business.
- Foyers: Decorative concrete can give your foyer that warm welcoming feeling while at the same time being unique and more than just a rug. In addition it’s easy to clean.
- Pool Decks: Our decorative patterns and colors can give your pool apron or deck a look that you and your visitors will love for years to come.
- Sidewalks: Give your sidewalks some style by decorating them with a flag stone or cobble stone pattern. There are many to choose from.
Decorative Concrete Has Several Options
- Stamped Concrete: Stamped concrete comes in many forms and is patterned or embossed while still wet with slate, stone, tile, brick or any other multitude of patterns.
- Stained Concrete: We can use a colored stain that penetrates the surface to achieve a permanent color. All the way from translucent to opaque depending on the clients wishes and the product. It can be done on existing or newly installed concrete.
- Stenciled Concrete: Stenciling can provide a more subtle surface than stamping and is found in the same applications. The benefits are that the pattern isn’t as deep.
- Concrete Resurfacing: If you have cracked, or otherwise damaged existing concrete. A simple crack repair or overlay will allow us to install the decorative surface of your choice.
Get An Estimate Today
Getting an estimate is easy. Centric Concrete Epoxy currently services the greater Lexington KY area including Frankfort, Georgetown, Nicholasville, Versailles, Richmond, and Winchester KY. Call our office at 859-479-0332 or use our onsite CONTACT US form. We can schedule a time that’s best for you to have us visit and review your project. After discussing patterns and color options we will leave you with detailed estimate on your up coming project.